Lock-in lead by Chicago Concordia students
March 17TH 7pm-7am
- The cost is simply a snack and a drink to share
- There will be NO SLEEPING!
- Cell phones may be used for EMERGENCY purposes ONLY! (otherwise, will be put in phone bucket)
- The doors will be locked after the lock-in begins. If you leave the building, you will not be able to get back in.
- Friends are invited, but need to have a permission slip turned in, in order for them to participate
- Permissions slips – Email them to email@example.com or drop them off to Mr. Mueller at school
- Questions? Please contact Paul Mueller firstname.lastname@example.org [618-314-3572]